Facilities & Integrated Support
Raven Aerostar maintains a dedicated hangar and year-round flight operations facility in South Dakota, delivering tailored training programs to fit diverse missions.
Dedicated Training Facilities
- Located in Sioux Falls, SD
- FAA waiver to operate up to 2,500 ft. AGL
- Training customers on operations and maintenance of aerostat systems
- Year-round operations
Flight Operations & Support
Raven Aerostar offers highly trained teams to conduct safe and efficient operations on a variety of aerial platforms.
- Flight Directors
- Field Service Representatives
- Equipment Operators
- Classroom sessions
- Hands-on operations and maintenance training
- Site surveys and design
- On-site training programs (at location of choice)
- Field Service Representative and Flight Director support
- On-site assistance for maintenance, repair, and day-to-day operations of tethered aerostats
- Launch, track, and recovery of high altitude balloons and payloads
System Integration: The Total Solution
Raven Aerostar is a systems integrator, offering tailored turnkey solutions for advanced situational awareness.
Solutions & Services
- Installation and integration of sensor payloads
- Packages tailored to meet customer mission and budget
- Proven integration with leading industry EO/IR cameras and radars
- Communications integration
- Local and remote operator command and control
- Ability to integrate new and legacy sensors
CONUS operations are conducted in accordance with FAA and Military protocol. Aerostar ensures that services provided outside the United States will comply with local regulations.