Portable Bluetooth Beacon GPS Receiver
The Invicta 211 DGPS receiver is the world’s first integrated radiobeacon GPS receiver and antenna. Counted on by pilots throughout the industry, Invicta receivers are manufactured in the U.S. by Raven Industries, a leader in quality GPS receivers.
The Invicta 211 DGPS receiver supports both satellite-based corrections (e.g., WAAS or EGNOS) and land-based, radiobeacon corrections. Satellite-based corrections require line of sight to the satellite, which can be difficult to maintain with the superstructure of ships. Radiobeacon corrections, on the other hand, do not require direct line of sight.
The Invicta 211 DGPS receiver is smaller and lighter than any competing solution that uses radiobeacon corrections. With a battery life of 16+ hours, the Invicta 211 DGPS receiver provides ample time for pilots in most harbors to safely navigate ships in and out of port without recharging.
- Sub-meter accuracy with differential corrections
- Waterproof enclosure
- Bluetooth Class 1 radio with range up to 100 m (330 ft)
- Includes both a clamp and a magnetic mount to support every situation
- Battery status displayed using LEDs and in software (not included)
|Size||200 mm x 100 mm x 50 mm||8 in x 4 in x 1.5 in|
|Weight||995 g||35 oz|
|Operational Temperature||-20°C to 50°C||-4°F to 122°F|
|Charging Temperature||0°C to 45°C||32°F to 113°F|
|Storing Temperature||-20°C to 50°C||-4°F to 122°F|
|Maximum Altitude||18,288 m||60,000 ft|
|Maximum Velocity||1,852 km/h||1,000 kts|
- Differential accuracy better than 1 meter horizontal RMS
- Supports DGPS (MSK radiobeacon) or SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)
|Battery||Rechargeable lithium ion battery|
|Operating Time at 75°F (24°C)||16 h|
|Recharge Time||2-3 h|
100-240 VAC (47-63 Hz), max 10 W
Download the Invicta 211 information.