U.S. Navy photo by Photographers Mate 3rd Class Bradley Dawson
"Raven Aerostar remains committed to developing products and technology that expand strategic capabilities and increase value for our customers."
– Scott Wickersham, Raven Aerostar General Manager
The Passenger Anti-Exposure Coverall (CWU-83/P) is a non-troop passenger anti-exposure protective garment in use by the U.S. Navy. This breathable, constant-wear dry suit is designed to safeguard against hypothermia for individuals who do not regularly wear dry suits.
- Air exhaust valve
- Lower leg stretch panels eliminate trapped air
- Lifting strap for extraction during rescue
- Cross chest entry zipper
- Neoprene neck and wrist seals
- High visibility orange color aids in detection during rescue
- Contrasting colors on neck yolk and lifting straps indicate size
Raven Aerostar offers maintenance service for military and commercial users. Replacement components are also available for qualified repair facilities and military technicians.