Tactical Tracking Intelligence
The Vista SSRS-F10 is an intelligent sensor with exceptional capabilities. Utilized for its high performance and tactical size and weight, the SSRS-F10 is ideal for short-range missions. The SSRS-F10 is deployed on a variety of platforms and provides optimized tracking against difficult radar clutter conditions.
The Vista SSRS-F10 is used to increase persistent surveillance capabilities and enhance total situational awareness.
- Intelligence and Reconnaissance
- Infrastructure Security
- Disaster Response
- Incident Awareness and Assessment
- Drug and Smuggling Interdiction
- Force Protection
- Insurgent Activity Detection
- Land, Maritime and Air tracking
- Fully adaptive with no operator adjustments
- Extremely low false alarm rates
- Embedded status and control web application
- Unattended remote deployments
- Composite display of tracks from multiple sensor feeds in combination with camera imagery
- Interactive and intuitive Geographic Information System (GIS)-based track displays In multiple simultaneous clients over internet
- Web-based fault system remote maintenance
- All-weather 24/7 operations
- Continuous 360° automated wide-area tracking
- Command and control centers via Ethernet/XML
|POWER CONSUMPTION||0.1 kVA|
|ANTENNA SCAN METHOD||Mechanical|
|WEIGHT||20 kg (44.1 lbs)|
SMART SENSOR SCANNER
SMART SENSOR RADAR PROCESSOR CONTROLLER
vStorm Common Operating Picture
vSTORM delivers the ability to acquire, process and disseminate information from multiple sensors across a large number of data consumers. This common operating picture provides seamless integration of sensor capabilities for planning and preemption, integrated force management, and effective deployment of system of systems.
Equipment described herein requires U.S. Government authorization for export purposed. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.