HIGH PERFORMING INTELLIGENCE, REALIZED
The Vista SSRS-F25 is a distinguished sensor utilized for its high performance and tactical size and weight. The SSRS-F25 is deployed on a variety of platforms and provides optimized tracking against difficult radar clutter conditions.
The Vista SSRS-F25 increases persistent surveillance capabilities and enhances total situational awareness.
- Intelligence and Reconnaissance
- Port Security
- Border Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Disaster Response
- Incident Awareness and Assessment
- Drug and Smuggling Interdiction
- Force Protection
- Land, Maritime and Air tracking
- Fully adaptive with no operator adjustments
- All-weather, 24/7 operations
- Continuous 360° automated wide-area tracking
- Extremely low false alarm rates
- Embedded status and control web application
- Unattended remote deployments
- Composite display of tracks from multiple sensor feeds in combination with camera imagery
- Interactive and intuitive Geographic Information System (GIS)-based track displays in multiple simultaneous clients over the Internet
- Web-based fault system remote maintenance
- Command and control centers via Ethernet/XML
|POWER CONSUMPTION||0.2 kVA|
|ANTENNA SCAN METHOD||Mechanical|
|WEIGHT||45 kg (99.2 lbs)|
SMART SENSOR RADAR PROCESSOR (SSRP)
RADAR CONTROL UNIT (RCU)
vStorm Common Operating Picture
vSTORM delivers the ability to acquire, process and disseminate information from multiple sensors across a large number of data consumers. This common operating picture provides seamless integration of sensor capabilities for planning and preemption, integrated force management, and effective deployment of system of systems.
Equipment described herein requires U.S. Government authorization for export purposes. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.