Adaptive Automatic 360° Wide-Area Persistent Situational Awareness
The Vista Smart Sensing Radar System (SSRS) is designed and optimized for tracking targets against difficult radar clutter conditions. It provides industry surpassing detection and tracking of small and large targets.
The Vista Smart Sensing Surveillance family consists of the Land Radar Processor (LRP) and Maritime Radar Processor (MRP). In addition to offering unprecendented range detection and tracking performance, the advanced systems provide extremely low false alarms, immediate cueing of camera systems, and classification and identification of targets, including boats, vehicles, UAVs, aircraft and pedestrians.
- 360° automated wide-area tracking
- Extremely low false alarm rates
- All-weather 24/7 operation
- Fully adaptive, no operation adjustments or tuning
- Built-in status display and indicators
- Embedded status and control web application
- Unattended remote deployment support
- Internal / integrated web-based fault system for ease of use and remote maintenance
- Proven in independent United States Government tests to have exceptional Wide Area Surveillance advantages over low power radars for land/maritime targets
This is an ITAR restricted product and requires an export license to ship outside the United States.
For more information about Vista Research, click here.
Vista Research is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aerostar International, Inc.