A Unique Anti-Exposure Protection Solution
The Passenger Anti-Exposure (CWU-83/P) is a non-troop passenger anti-exposure protective garment used by the U.S. Navy. This breathable, constant-wear dry suit is designed to safeguard against hypothermia and other critical conditions.
- Air exhaust valve
- Lower leg stretch panels eliminate trapped air
- Lifting strap for extraction during rescue
- Cross chest entry zipper
- Neoprene neck and wrist seals
- High visibility orange color aids rescue detection
- Contrasting colors on neck yolk and lifting straps indicate size
Raven Aerostar offers maintenance service for military and commercial users. Replacement components are also available for qualified repair facilities and military technicians.