Intelligent Automated Tracking
Raven Radar Systems increase persistent surveillance capabilities and enhance total situational awareness. These advanced radar systems are designed and optimized to track targets in difficult radar clutter conditions across land, maritime, and air for defense, security, intelligence, and safety applications.
Using advanced algorithms, our Radar Systems provide early detection of defined targets and movement at long ranges. In addition to offering unprecedented range detection and tracking performance, these advanced systems provide extremely low false alarms. HiPointer and Vista Radar Systems can be controlled remotely and operate from a diverse set of platforms such as towers, vehicles, ships, UAV's, and aerostats.
Integration and Field Support
We offer a complete solution, including integration and field support. By providing highly trained teams to conduct safe and efficient operations on-site, our team ensures mission success through a variety of support services:
- Installation & Integration
- Operational & Maintenance Training
- Field Service Representatives
- Testing & Troubleshooting
- Maintenance & Logistics
- Site Surveys & Design
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Smart Sensor Radar Processor (SSRP)
- Advanced signal processor provides wide-area detection and tracking
- Includes archive for replay or forensic track analysis
- Designed for elevated temperatures and high-vibration environments
- Automatically tunes to the local environment
- Can be integrated into existing radars to transform an underperforming radar into a solution with intelligent tracking capabilities
- Radar Control Unit
- Environmentally sealed option for remote or aerostat applications
- Enables remote, web-based radar control, including customized radar modes for land surveillance applications
- Outputs raw radar signals to SSRP
vStorm Common Operating System
vStorm delivers the ability to acquire, process, and disseminate information from multiple sensors across a large number of data consumers. This common operating picture provides seamless integration of sensor capabilities for planning and preemption, integrated force management, and effective deployment of systems.
- Wide-area performance, designed for global integration of many sensors, generating high fidelity track rates
- Real-time analytics and forensics and unmatched sensor synergy
- Render pipeline accelerates identification of potential threats
- Simultaneous processing & display of maritime, land, and air targets
Equipment described herein requires U.S. Government authorization for export purposes. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Connecting, protecting and saving lives.
Contact us to discuss your next project.